The main objective of Consumers Association Chandigarh is to ascertain the level of awareness of rural consumers about their Rights. Consumers Association Chandigarh is trying our best as always with the team of professionals, who are always ready for the social responsibility and make people aware using the best medium to educate them of the Consumer Protection Rights.
Few services of Consumers Association Chandigarh are listed below which are not limited to;
- Free Redressal of Complaints
- Awareness-cum-Sales Counter
- Awareness Campaigns in Schools & Colleges
- Rural Consumer Awareness Camps
- Seminars, Workshops & Contests based on Consumer Awareness
- Lectures on Awareness on Consumer Rights
- Consumer Clubs in Schools
- Follow up of Complaints
Moreover, the Consumers Association Chandigarh organizes the camps to create awareness for:
- To develop the skill to fight against exploitation.
- Making purchasing from authorized dealers.
- Identifications of manufacturing and expiry dates.
- To check the price list displayed on the shop or not.
- To obtain receipt in list of price paid, guarantee / warranty cards.
- Know about the actual weight of the goods/ packet.